Sorry they look like Cyanide and Happiness Characters x] I entered a contest (that was extra credit) in my calc class to make a TShirt and this was my math design. When I have to draw fast and lazy, my characters look like Cyanide and Happiness, but I really don't mean to ahh that's how I happen to draw also :c
I posted this on Facebook~
See how many Math Jokes/References you get : )
- - - - - - - - - -
1. Square Root: "Under the Roof" Outside/Inside the "House"
2. Good Days when the function is concave up as Second Derivative is > 0.
Bad days make the function concave down as the Second Derivative < 0. Sin x looks like a Squiggly.
3. Tan(x) Just a general tanning thing.
4. Ur Acute Girl : )
5. "Find X." So the little man is playing Hide & Go Seek with the "X" Behind the curtains~
6. Imaginary Friends, Square Root of a Negative number is i , which is imaginary.
First Frame he's talking to his "Friend", but the second frame shows that he appears to be talking to no one.
7. ice^3, just a silly fridge with alpha beta gamma on in (ABC)
8. 3.14 backwards makes PIE [link]
Gotta include Pi in a Math Shirt! : )
9. A Mobius Strip is "Never ending". Take a strip of paper, twist the paper once, and glue the ends together.
Instead of having "Two sides" This will connect the sides together, making a Mobius Strip. [link]
Therefore, the Sheep keeps running in his Dream.
10. He's Sleeping on a math bed made up of a Division sign, Plus, Minus, Equals, Multiplication symbol.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Alright enjoy! : ) ♥~
My 4 AP Tests are coming up. Killz meh noaw D: